|:: PLANNING COMMISSION ::|
The Planning Commission is a five-member body. Members are appointed by each City Council member and serve terms consistent with those of the Councilmember who appointed them. The Commission's functions include:
1. Preparing, periodically reviewing, and revising the General Plan as necessary;
2. Implementing the General Plan through actions including the administration of specific plans, zoning, and subdivision ordinances;
3. Annually reviewing the capital improvement plan of the City and the local public works projects of other local agencies for their consistency with the General Plan;
4. Endeavoring to promote public interest in, comment on, and understanding of the General Plan and regulations to it;
5. Consult and advise with public officials and agencies, public utility companies, civic, educational, professional, and other organizations, and citizens generally concerning implementation of the General Plan;
6. Promoting the coordination of local plans and programs with the plans and programs of other public agencies;
7. Performing such other functions as are required by the Planning and Zoning Law and as may be provided by the City Council, including conducting studies and preparing plans other than those required or authorized by the Planning and Zoning Law (established by Municipal Code Chapter 2.45).
· Jeff Cervantez (term expires 2020)
· John Keith (term expires 2022)
· Mike Brittingham (term expires 2022)
· Mike Barron (term expires 2020)
· Charles Hurt (term expires 2020)
Kelly Lucia, Planning Manager - email
Yaiza Benson, Planning Secretary - email
Planning Commission meetings take place on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. and are held in the Norton Younglove Sr. Center, 908 Park Avenue, Calimesa, CA 92320.
City of Calimesa, 908 Park Avenue, Calimesa, CA 92320 · 909.795.9801 · Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Copyright 2007 Calimesa. All Right Reserved.