|:: LIBRARY COMMISSION ::|
The Library Commission is responsible for recommending policies and procedures to the City Council for the administration, operation, development and improvement of library facilities and programs (established by Municipal Code Chapter 2.30).
· Deborah Zylman (term expires 2024)
· Terrie Andrews (term expires 2024)
· Gerald Nursement (term expires 2022)
· Brenda Hyatt (term expires 2022)
· Rhonda Lind (term expires 2024)
Darlene Gerdes, Deputy City Manager/City Clerk
Library Commission meetings take place on the first Tuesday of each month, beginning at 4:30 p.m. and are held in the Norton Younglove Sr. Center, 908 Park Avenue, Calimesa, CA 92320.
City of Calimesa, 908 Park Avenue, Calimesa, CA 92320 · 909.795.9801 · Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Copyright 2007 Calimesa. All Right Reserved.